Text to Give
WCP is set up to receive tithes and offerings via text messaging. So if you are interested in this option, follow these steps to take part in Text-To-Give:
1. Send an amount (example: $5 or $1.00) to the short code 84321. This is a shared short code used by other churches in your area.
2. If the number isn't set up for text-to-give, a setup link will be sent back. Tap the setup link to be guided to the next step.
3. Select your church. A list of churches in the area will be suggested. If your phone number is recognized by Planning Center Giving, the appropriate church will be listed as a "Suggested" organization. (Use "63017" to locate WCP.)
4. Enter your email address and, if prompted, your name.
5. Enter the payment method you'd like to use for text-to-give. If you're already a donor and you've added a payment method before (say, a bank account for ACH or a credit card) then you can optionally log in to access your saved payment methods.